Saturday, January 3, 2009

WHY DO I WRITE?

Why Do I write?
-------------------------------

Why do I write? Bcause I cannot do otherwise.
Romain Rolland
Then Romain rolland went on to describe for whom he was writing and also the objective behind his writing.A contemporary eminent intellectual visiting Rolland described Rolland's house. To him from outside the house appeared like Rolland himself,-rugged and ordinary. As you enter the house your impression starts changing just like as you start talking to him or starts reading his works Rolland's great heart and mighty mind starts unfolding before you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are not right. I am assured. I can defend the position. Write to me in PM, we will communicate.

Anonymous said...

I think, that you commit an error. I can defend the position. Write to me in PM.